Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Outfit #5: PINKU!


Last night I started a new Dungeons and Dragons campaign with my coworkers (plus one Daniel Byrne, whose epic blog you should check out if you like whiskey and dragons and men's fashion). I am ridiculously excited because I haven't played since college, and it sounds like our DM has an awesome run planned out for us. Not to mention that the character that I started is AWESOME. Her name is Morana Swift-tongue (because she never stops talking). She's a gray elf cleric who follows Hades on a fanatical level - think middle aged Twilight fan lusting wildly over sparkly vampires. Her back story is developing quite well - for example, when I did my "nobility" roll I only rolled a 9 (oh god), so she is poor and most of the rest of the cleric order scoffs at her because she is so ridiculously dedicated to Hades (and therefore legit crazy). Her parents were bards for the gray elf nobility, but they were beheaded in front of Morana when she was very young because they were overheard talking shit about the royal court. This was Morana's "trigger" - aka why she became so obsessed with Hades.

So she ventures around the world finding undead and banishing their souls back to hell where they belong. She truly believes that if she is loyal enough to Hades, that he will fall in love with her and appear to her. As I said: bitch be cray.

Aside from the excitement of a weekly D&D game beginning, I'm feeling like I'm getting a cold, which is a whole crock of horse shit considering PAX is starting DAY AFTER TOMORROW. Oh well, at least I get to employ my adorable pink wig today.

I'm also happy to announce that I am now a fashion blogger for this SUPER ADORABLE Korean fashion website, Coco Fashion. I absolutely cannot wait to try some of their awesome products.





Dress: H&M // Blazer: Thrifted // Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell // Jewelry: eBay // Bowler: H&M // Sunglasses: eBay // Purse: Yard Sale // Wig: eBay

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, very funky and out-of-the-box! Love the chanel necklace - totally cute! Also love your hair, it's so bright and fun!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously freaking love your outfits. AND THAT NECKLACE. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...